Join us at Little Rock Marriott in Little Rock, AR on August 21-24, 2017 to attend Death Penalty CLE and Criminal Defense Training presented by the Arkansas Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers and the Arkansas Public Defender Commission. Qualifying participants who successfully complete the program and the open book test will be awarded the CDITC designation of Certified Forensic Interviewer – FTER. Be sure to come out and network with colleagues, obtain CLE credits, and enjoy mingling with your friends.
CLICK HERE to download and print the registration form.
CDITC Course Information
- CDITC CRIMINAL DEFENSE ACADEMY COURSE CURRICULUM
- Must purchase the two required books from CDITC at $30.00 each. Paid directly to CDITC. (CLICK HERE FOR CDITC)
IT IS ANTICIPATED THAT THIS COURSE WILL BE APPROVED BY THE ARKANSAS BAR FOR 25.0 HOURS OF CONTINUING LEGAL EDUCATION CREDIT &2.0 HOUR OF ETHICS
NOTE: Those regularly employed in a prosecutorial office are not eligible to attend.
Schedule of Events
About the Speakers
Brandon A. Perron
Brandon A. Perron, CCDI is an award winning nationally recognized private investigator. He is a Board Certified Criminal Defense Investigator and has been qualified as an “Expert in criminal investigation” by the courts. Mr. Perron has over 25 years of investigative experience as a former U.S. Air Force Criminal Investigator, State of Florida Public Defender Investigator, government appointed civil & human rights investigator, and Florida licensed private investigator. He is recognized as one of the nation’s foremost private investigators, trainers, and speakers in the area of criminal defense investigation. Mr. Perron authored the industry acclaimed book Uncovering Reasonable Doubt: The Component Method as well as the novel The Quest For Truth.
AWARDS AND COMMENDATIONS:
– 1986 The United States Air Force “Exceptionally Well Qualified Quality Control Rating” as an Investigator.
– 1988 The United States Air Force Certificate of Recognition “for Outstanding Performance”.
– 1989 The United States Air Force Commendation Medal for “crime solving ability”.
– 1995 St. Lucie County Sheriff’s Office Distinguished Service Award “for an outstanding act, achievement or exceptional services related to the ideals of law enforcement.”
– 1998 named one of the “Top 10 Private Investigators in the United States” by PI Magazine.
– 1999 presented with the “Most Dynamic Speaker Award” by The National Association of Investigative Specialists (NAIS).
– 2002 Public Advocate Award presented by the Kentucky Department of Public Advocacy for “work in brining the highest standard of professionalism and excellence to DPA investigators”.
– 2003 and 2004 National Association of Investigative Specialists (NAIS) “Investigator of the Year” .
– 2005 he received the John M. Russi Award of Excellence from the Florida Board of Certified Investigators for “raising the standard of Private Sector Investigations”.
Mr. Perron earned an A.S. and B.S. Degree in Criminal Justice Administration and has graduated from numerous military and civilian advanced investigative training schools and programs. Mr. Perron is also the Strategic Operations Director for Case In Point Services in the Boston area and maintains Investigative Consulting and Director positions with the Office of the Public Defender, 19th Judicial Circuit, State of Florida.
Bradley A. Perron
Bradley A. Perron, CCDI, CFI-FTER, delivers 25 years of experience in the area of investigation and forensic science consulting. Brad has earned the designation of Board Certified Criminal Defense Investigator & Certified Forensic Science Investigator and maintains his status as a Florida Licensed Private Investigator. He has successfully closed thousands of cases during his career by applying a combination of logic and reasoning that allows for creative and critical thinking.
Brad is a member of MENSA – the high IQ society and earned his B.S. Degree in a Biological Science from Roger Williams University. His expertise is in the area of Bloodstain Detection and Interpretation at the crime scene and he has been recognized by the courts as an “Expert”.
Brad’s expertise in the area of forensic science allows him to pursue a broad range of issues associated with the question of guilt or innocence. In 2005 he was awarded the John M. Russi Award of Excellence by the Florida Board of Certified Investigators. Brad was also presented with a National CDITC Field Commendation Award for outstanding investigative performance.
Brad belongs to the following PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS:
Associate Member – International Association for Identification
Member No: 14102, Primary Discipline of Expertise: Bloodstain Pattern Analysis.
Associate Member – Florida Division International Association for Identification
Member No: 3136, Primary Discipline of Expertise: Bloodstain Pattern Analysis.
Member- National Defender Investigator Association
Member Number: SE06282A
Tuition refund less a $25.00 administrative fee will be made for cancellation received in writing by August 15, 2017. NO REFUNDS WILL BE MADE AFTER THIS TIME.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: 501-412-8992 | E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
No telephone registrations, please.