All members of the bar of the State of Arkansas are eligible for membership in the Association, except that no individual regularly employed by a government in the prosecution of criminal cases shall be eligible for membership. Members may, if called upon, serve as a court-appointed special prosecuting attorney without prejudice to their membership in the Association.
You may download the new member application here!
- Access to the exclusive Members Only area. Members get access to our:
- Access to the AACDL Listserv where over 300 members exchange information and have active discussions about criminal defense;
- Networking and referral opportunities with over 300 other members for questions about challenging cases;
- Discounted CLE programs each year that focus exclusively on criminal law;
- NEW! Brief Bank contains motions and briefs related to criminal defense. Members are encouraged to submit briefs;
- NEW! Articles relevant to criminal defense. Members are encouraged to submit new articles;
- NEW! Quarterly Journal is the AACDL’s publication offering both Federal and State case-law updates as they relate to criminal defense practices in Arkansas; latest news and updates in the criminal defense community and information on upcoming events and training for members or other interested individuals who practice criminal defense law. (Request member’s input to make the Journal a success.)
For more information please call (501) 412-8992 or email the Executive Director at email@example.com.