The AACDL Listserv Discussion Group is an invaluable resource for our active members. By joining the listserv you will have access to some of the best and brightest minds in the legal profession. It is the fastest way to communicate with your colleagues all over the state of Arkansas. Most importantly, you can get recommendations for an “expert” when needed; get advice on the local practice of an unfamiliar court or general guidance on areas of the law where you may not have a lot of experience.
It’s a great way to build relationships and expand opportunities within the legal community.
Only AACDL members may join our Listserv (note that student members are not eligible). Due to a change at Yahoogroups, AACDL can no longer add you to the Listserv.
Members may subscribe using the simple instructions below.
Sign up/Subscribe to the AACDL Listserv
- Go to http://groups.yahoo.co
- Select “New Users” and “Click here to register”
- Fill out ALL of the requested information – make sure you write down your Username and Password so that you won’t forget it
- On the welcome page on the right, near the top, you will see “Account Info” — select it
- On the Account Info page, on the right side of the page, select “edit/create profiles”
- Select the “edit” button that appears after your user name
- In yellow near the top of the page select “Edit Profile Information”
- Fill in your real name and city and choose “save changes”
- Go to http://au.groups.yahoo.com/group/AACDL
- Select “Join this Group” and follow those instructions
- Email Virginia Kulpanowski at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell her who you are so she can approve your membership (include your name, address & phone number)
- Need Help: Call Virginia Kulpanowski at 501-412-8992 or email her with questions and she’ll be glad to help
ListServ Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)