Changing your email address/adjusting email address for AACDL listserv messages?
From time to time, all of us change our email addresses. Since Yahoo!Groups & the AACDL listserv know you by your email address, you will stop receiving mail if your “old” email address is cancelled. In order to continue receiving AACDL listserv mail, YOU must notify Yahoo!Groups of your “new” email address (Yahoo!Groups does not allow for this to be done by the listserv administrators).
- Log in to Yahoo using your Yahoo ID. (http://groups.yahoo.com ) (If you don’t already have a Yahoo account that is associated with the AACDL listserv, please call the office for assistance. 501-626-8992).
- Hoover over the cog icon on the top right of the screen. Click on “Account Info.”
- Click on “Account security.”
- Yahoo will now display any phone number or email addresses associated with your account. Under the heading “Email addresses” select “Add recovery email address” (Please note that if you already have more than one email address associated with your Yahoo account you will need to select “+1 more” prior to being able to select “Add recovery email address.”)
- Enter the new email address and click “send verification email.”
- Go to the email account that you just entered. Look for an email from Yahoo with the reference line “please verify your alternate email address.” Open the email and click on the link. (Note: You will not receive the verification email if you have the email account set to forward messages.)
- You will be re-directed to Yahoo. Click “verify.” If you have successfully added the email account, you will receive a congratulations message on the screen.
- Click “Yahoo!” on the top left of the congratulatory page.
- Click “groups” at the top of the page.
- Select “AACDL” on the left side of the page.
- Below the picture click “membership” and then “edit membership.”
- Next to Identity select the pencil.
- Under email addresses select the new email address and click save.