Set Message delivery to “Daily Digest” and get 1-2 messages per day.
When first subscribed to the AACDL listserv, subscribers’ message delivery is set to “Individual Emails”. Occasionally, subscribers wish to reduce the number of messages received each day (the average is around 30). The “Daily Digest” setting bundles messages together in packages of up to 25, so subscribers typically will get only 1-2 bundled messages per day. Follow these instructions:
- Log in to Yahoo using your Yahoo ID. http://groups.yahoo.com
- Below the image, on the right hand side of the screen, look for the word “Membership” and click on the down arrow to the right of the word.
- Select “Edit Membership” at the bottom of the pull-down list that appears.
- Look under the section marked “Subscription” and click on the pencil icon just to the right of the word. (A pop-up “Edit Settings” appears as you mouse over the pencil icon)
- Change your message delivery to “Daily Digest”.
- Click “Save”.