Posting messages to the AACDL listserv (via email and online)
Posting messages to the AACDL listserv is simple. You can either send an email to AACDL@yahoogroups.com (be certain to send the message from an email account subscribed to the AACDL listserv and include a specific subject line that relates to the message content) or you can visit the AACDL listserv website to post a message.
- Log in to Yahoo using your Yahoo ID. (http://groups.yahoo.com)
- Below the image, on the left hand side of the screen click on the word “Conversations”.
- Just below the line with the word “Conversations” and on the right hand side of the screen, look for the purple rectangle with a pencil in a box icon and the words “New Topic”. Click on it.
- A new message posting begins. Be certain to include a short subject line along with your message. Finally, please include your name and email address so that other AACDL members know who posted the message and how to reach you.
- When finished, click on the purple “Send” box at the bottom of the screen.