Going on vacation and returning from vacation?
Changing AACDL listserv message delivery prior to a vacation is simple. Should you wish to set an “auto-reply” message on your email account, please ensure that you temporarily suspend AACDL listserv email or every AACDL listserv message will trigger your automatic reply!
- Log in to Yahoo using your Yahoo ID. (http://groups.yahoo.com)
- Below the image, on the right hand side of the screen, look for the word “Membership” and click on the down arrow to the right of the word.
- Select “Edit Membership” at the bottom of the pull-down list that appears.
- Look under the section marked “Subscription” and click on the pencil icon just to the right of the word. (A pop-up “Edit Settings” appears as you mouse over the pencil icon)
- Change your message delivery to “Special Notices”. (note that we discourage the use of the “No Email” setting, since this prevents the listserv administrators from reaching members in the very rare occasions when an urgent message is required)
- Click “Save”.
When you return from vacation, you can restore message delivery by simply following the steps above and at step 5, restore your message delivery to either “Individual Emails” or “Daily Digest”.